During EURONOISE2015 in Maastricht (NL) a lot of attention will be paid to sensoring and monitoring. Besides the FONOMOC side event (meeting) that will be organized a technical session on Smart Cities and Sensor networks is planned to be chaired by Professor Dick Botterldooren (UGent) and Mr Sergio Luzzi (Vie.en.Rose). FONOMOC will contribute to that sessions as well. More info soon available at this website and on www.euronoise2015.eu.
- ATTENTION: Urban Sound Symposium Ghent, set the date!!! June 4, 2018
- Position Paper on Evaluation END published! August 9, 2017
- Autumn meeting Essen August 2, 2017
- Spring meeting Working Group Noise May 9, 2017
– SET THE DATES: Autumn meeting 2018 of Working Group Noise will be held in Rotterdam in conjunction with a mini-symposium. The meeting of the working group is on 10 and 11 October and the mini-symposium is on 12 October 2018. More information follows soon!
-Spring meeting Working Group Noise 2018 will be held in Florence in conjunction with a seminar “Noise in The City”. The seminar will held on 11 April and Working Group Noise meets on 12 and 13 April 2018.
-Autumn meeting of Working Group Noise will be held in Essen on 17 and 18 October 2017. This meeting will be organised alongside the Environmental Forum of EUROCITIES which will be held on 19 and 20 October 2017.
– Spring meeting Working Group Noise will be held in Zagreb on 11 and 12 May 2017
– Spring meeting Working Group Noise will be held in Ljubljana on 21 and 22 April 2016. Theme Noise and Health, Quiet Areas.
– FONOMOC meeting 2016 will be held in Rome on 9 June 2016. In conjunction with DYNAMAP meeting.
– Autum meeting Working Group Noise will be held on 14, 15 and 16 September 2016 in Munich. In conjunction with the final congress of SONORUS.