- Mini-symposium August 2, 2018
- ATTENTION: Urban Sound Symposium Ghent, set the date!!! June 4, 2018
- Position Paper on Evaluation END published! August 9, 2017
- Autumn meeting Essen August 2, 2017
– SET THE DATES: Autumn meeting 2018 of Working Group Noise will be held in Rotterdam in conjunction with a mini-symposium. The meeting of the working group is on 10 and 11 October and the mini-symposium is on 12 October 2018. More information follows soon!
-Spring meeting Working Group Noise 2018 will be held in Florence in conjunction with a seminar “Noise in The City”. The seminar will held on 11 April and Working Group Noise meets on 12 and 13 April 2018.
-Autumn meeting of Working Group Noise will be held in Essen on 17 and 18 October 2017. This meeting will be organised alongside the Environmental Forum of EUROCITIES which will be held on 19 and 20 October 2017.
– Spring meeting Working Group Noise will be held in Zagreb on 11 and 12 May 2017
– Spring meeting Working Group Noise will be held in Ljubljana on 21 and 22 April 2016. Theme Noise and Health, Quiet Areas.
– FONOMOC meeting 2016 will be held in Rome on 9 June 2016. In conjunction with DYNAMAP meeting.
– Autum meeting Working Group Noise will be held on 14, 15 and 16 September 2016 in Munich. In conjunction with the final congress of SONORUS.
Author Archives: workinggroupnoise
On 12 October 20178 a one-day symposium will be organised on Noise and Health at DCMR EPA, Parallelweg 1, Schiedam. Program is available elsewhere on this website. registyration by means of sending an email to:email@example.com Due to the limit seats … Continue reading
The University of Ghent will organize on 3 till 5 April 2019 an Urban Sound Symposium. This symposium aims to bring together academics and practisioners working on urban sound(scapes), urban sound technology, sound in urban planning and design. Members of … Continue reading
By EUROCITIES the position paper on the European Directive on Environmental Noise (END) is published. The position paper can be found here. For more information or question, please contact the chair of Working Group Noise, Mr Henk Wolfert.
On 17 and 18 October 2017 the autumn meeting of Working Group Noise will be held in Essen (Germany). The provisional agenda points can be found elsewhere on this website. This meeting will be held alongside the meeting of the … Continue reading
This will be held in Zagreb on 11 and 12 May 2017. For more information, see elsewhere on this site.
The next FONOMOC meeting will be hosted by Bruitparif in Paris on 24 March 2017. The provisional agenda can be found on this website.
Autumn meeting Working Group Noise will be held in conjunction with the final conference of the SONORUS project . This FP7 project is researching Urban Sound Planning. The meeting of WG Noise is scheduled on 14 and 15 September 2016 afternoon and … Continue reading
Next FONOMOC meeting will be held in Rome in conjunction with the LIFE project DYNAMAP. Date of FONOMOC meeting is 9 June 2016.
By Working Group Noise, the Dutch ministry of Infrastructure and Environment and the city of Rotterdam, The Rotterdam Declaration on better tyres will be launched in 2016. Cities intend to employ their municipal car fleet on the best tyres there … Continue reading