- Mini-symposium August 2, 2018
- ATTENTION: Urban Sound Symposium Ghent, set the date!!! June 4, 2018
- Position Paper on Evaluation END published! August 9, 2017
- Autumn meeting Essen August 2, 2017
– SET THE DATES: Autumn meeting 2018 of Working Group Noise will be held in Rotterdam in conjunction with a mini-symposium. The meeting of the working group is on 10 and 11 October and the mini-symposium is on 12 October 2018. More information follows soon!
-Spring meeting Working Group Noise 2018 will be held in Florence in conjunction with a seminar “Noise in The City”. The seminar will held on 11 April and Working Group Noise meets on 12 and 13 April 2018.
-Autumn meeting of Working Group Noise will be held in Essen on 17 and 18 October 2017. This meeting will be organised alongside the Environmental Forum of EUROCITIES which will be held on 19 and 20 October 2017.
– Spring meeting Working Group Noise will be held in Zagreb on 11 and 12 May 2017
– Spring meeting Working Group Noise will be held in Ljubljana on 21 and 22 April 2016. Theme Noise and Health, Quiet Areas.
– FONOMOC meeting 2016 will be held in Rome on 9 June 2016. In conjunction with DYNAMAP meeting.
– Autum meeting Working Group Noise will be held on 14, 15 and 16 September 2016 in Munich. In conjunction with the final congress of SONORUS.
Author Archives: workinggroupnoise
On 24 and 25 April 2014 the spring meeting of Working Group Noise EUROCITIES will be hosted by the city of Antwerp. Within 2-3 weeks a first draft agenda will be published on this weblog. For more information regarding participation … Continue reading
Regading consumer info This seems to head in the “right” direction. The EU Presidency will come with new text in line with European parliament (EP). However, the text is not mandatory! See text below: Vehicle manufacturers and distributors shall encourage … Continue reading
Working Group Noise participated in two consultations on railway noise. The first consultation was set out by the European Railway Agency (ERA) about the TSI norms for existing rolling stock. The second consulation was launched by the European Commision and … Continue reading
Together with the European Commission and the European Council they are exploring on what option they can reach an agreement. It is expected that they will decide about it soon (early September). In case the second option (full reading) will … Continue reading
On the 7th of May the final event of the HUSH project was held at Palazzo di Vecchio in Florence. HUSH stands for Harmonization of Urban noise reduction Strategies for Homogeneous action plans. During this event the chair of working … Continue reading
The project organisation invites you at the FINAL EVENT of the EU funded Project HUSH (Harmonization of Urban noise reduction Strategies for Homogeneous action plans)The event, will be held in Florence (Sala de’ Dugento of Palazzo Vecchio) on May 7th 2013, … Continue reading