- Mini-symposium August 2, 2018
- ATTENTION: Urban Sound Symposium Ghent, set the date!!! June 4, 2018
- Position Paper on Evaluation END published! August 9, 2017
- Autumn meeting Essen August 2, 2017
– SET THE DATES: Autumn meeting 2018 of Working Group Noise will be held in Rotterdam in conjunction with a mini-symposium. The meeting of the working group is on 10 and 11 October and the mini-symposium is on 12 October 2018. More information follows soon!
-Spring meeting Working Group Noise 2018 will be held in Florence in conjunction with a seminar “Noise in The City”. The seminar will held on 11 April and Working Group Noise meets on 12 and 13 April 2018.
-Autumn meeting of Working Group Noise will be held in Essen on 17 and 18 October 2017. This meeting will be organised alongside the Environmental Forum of EUROCITIES which will be held on 19 and 20 October 2017.
– Spring meeting Working Group Noise will be held in Zagreb on 11 and 12 May 2017
– Spring meeting Working Group Noise will be held in Ljubljana on 21 and 22 April 2016. Theme Noise and Health, Quiet Areas.
– FONOMOC meeting 2016 will be held in Rome on 9 June 2016. In conjunction with DYNAMAP meeting.
– Autum meeting Working Group Noise will be held on 14, 15 and 16 September 2016 in Munich. In conjunction with the final congress of SONORUS.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Next FONOMOC meeting will be held in Rome in conjunction with the LIFE project DYNAMAP. Date of FONOMOC meeting is 9 June 2016.
By Working Group Noise, the Dutch ministry of Infrastructure and Environment and the city of Rotterdam, The Rotterdam Declaration on better tyres will be launched in 2016. Cities intend to employ their municipal car fleet on the best tyres there … Continue reading
Working Group Noise is working on a declaration on Best Tyres that should be signed by cities in order to install better Tyres on vehicles belonging to the municipal car fleet. They also commit themselves to promote the use of … Continue reading
During EURONOISE2015 in Maastricht (NL) a lot of attention will be paid to sensoring and monitoring. Besides the FONOMOC side event (meeting) that will be organized a technical session on Smart Cities and Sensor networks is planned to be chaired … Continue reading
The new elected major of Paris has a very ambitious plan that is published and explained on the website of Eric Britton (Lyon). His website can be found here. This measure leads to less air pollution, less energy use thus … Continue reading
On 2 and 3 October 2014 Working Group Noise will meet in Copenhagen. On 2 October a joint meeting with WG Air Quality will be held. On 3 October a separate meeting of Working Group Noise will be held. For … Continue reading