On 21 and 22 April 2016 the spring meeting of Working Group Noise will be held in the beautiful city of Ljubljana. The meeting is co-hosted by the municipality of Ljubljana and the Slovenian National Institute of Public Health. The theme of this meeting is Noise, Health and Quiet Areas.The draft agenda contains a lot of interesting agenda points. These points are:
- Presentation about the environmental noise policies Ljubljana
- Presentation about the work of the Slovenian National Institute of Public Health
- Round table preparation noise mapping and noise action plans 3rd round
- Update about the revision of the noise guidelines WHO by Ms Marie-Eve Heroux
- Noise in kindergartens and elementary schools (road, railway and recreational noise issues in Ljubljana) by Ms Sonja Jeram
- Empowerment initiative about public spaces, deployed in the city of Vitoria, Spain. It assesses the acoustic and thermal comfort and the global comfort by Ms Itziar Aspuru
- Workshop on Noise, Health and Quiet Areas, moderated by Ms Marianne Pel
- Report on questionnaire Controllable Urban Soundscapes by Mr Henrik Nysted
- How to achieve behaviour change in men, by Mr Henk Wolfert
- Declaration on Best Tyres, by Henk Wolfert
- Working Group Noise Strategy 2020, by Mr Menno Hillebregt
- Update review and evaluation END (TBC)
- Outlook autumn meeting 2016
The draft agenda is not completed yet, there are still a few slots open and we will call upon our members to come forward with additioanl agenda points.
Ljubljana is elected as the Green Capital 2016. For more information see http://www.greenljubljana.com/.
Participants can register by sending an email to Ms Aysin Karahisar (email@example.com).